By Doug Hellmann
Grasp the strong Python typical Library via actual Code Examples
The Python ordinary Library includes countless numbers of modules for interacting with the working approach, interpreter, and Internet—all largely proven and able to jump-start your software improvement. The Python normal Library through instance introduces nearly each very important zone of the Python 2.7 library via concise, stand-alone resource code/output examples, designed for simple studying and reuse.
Building on his renowned Python Module of the Week weblog sequence, writer and Python specialist Doug Hellmann specializes in “showing” now not “telling.” He explains code habit via downloadable examples that absolutely display every one feature.
You’ll locate sensible code for operating with textual content, facts kinds, algorithms, math, dossier platforms, networking, the net, XML, electronic mail, cryptography, concurrency, runtime and language providers, and masses extra. every one part totally covers one module, and hyperlinks to priceless extra assets, making this ebook an awesome instructional and reference.
* Manipulating textual content with string, textwrap, re, and difflib
* enforcing information constructions: collections, array, queue, struct, replica, and more
* examining, writing, and manipulating records and directories
* normal expression trend matching
* replacing information and delivering for endurance Archiving and information compression
* handling tactics and threads
* utilizing program “building blocks”: parsing command-line ideas, prompting for passwords, scheduling occasions, and logging
* trying out, debugging, and compilation
* Controlling runtime configuration
* utilizing module and package deal utilities
If you’re new to Python, this e-book will fast offer you entry to a complete new global of performance. If you’ve labored with Python sooner than, you’ll realize new, strong strategies and higher how one can use the modules you’ve already attempted.